Saturday 12 May 2012

Mother's Day Eve

I always have the tendency to give my mum/dad their presents one day before the actual date. So I gave my mum her mother's day gift tonight. I got her a soft-red blouse from Dotti, which looked really lovely. I told her to show it off to my aunties tomorrow, since their sense of fashion is close to non-existent. Then my Daddy decided to give his gift as well. He got her this amazing, thick cookbook. The variety of cuisines and dishes in there made my mouth water. & even better, it has a recipe on how to make Indian Chai :) My sisters & I are currently marking the recipes we wanna try and so far we're not even halfway but have 32 in mind. I know how people say that there's no point to mother's day because you should love your mum everything..and it's true. But it's not everyday that you give her a gift or make her food, etc. It's just that one day dedicated to her, which makes it special. Anyway hope you guys have a lovely mother's day tomorrow! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment