Tuesday 15 May 2012

You are cordially invited...

Attending a royal ball would be an absolute dream. 

When it was the Yr. 10 formal, it was fun & chaotic dressing up; make-up, shopping, jewellery, etc but it just doesn't compare to all the things you have to do if you were to go to a ball. I always enjoy scenario-ing it. First you squeeze into the corset, then comes that big round thing to make your dress puffy at the bottom, then the complex but elegant hairstyling & then jewellery and yeah you get the point. I would feel soo beautiful, wearing those heavy, long sleeved olden day gowns. Makes everything seem more...enchanting. The only bad thing would be the waltzing. I can't dance lol. & it would be so awkward waltzing with a guy..like I wouldn't know where to look. I'm just awkward overall. I guess the closest thing to a royal ball is probably your wedding.

No comments:

Post a Comment