Saturday 14 July 2012

Holey shit!

The story on how my sister pierced her ear. 

Sandra: I soaked the earring in salt water first. A lot of people usually use alcohol but if it's bad for your body, it's bad for your ear so I used salt water.

Me: Okay..then what?

Sandra: I held the stud bit of the earring to let it dry.

Me: ...

Sandra: Youtube told me to cut a piece of the apple and place it behind my ear to keep it in place. But my ear was too small so I just held my ear with my fingers. I got a piece of ice and kept it there for a while so it gets numb. Then I plunged the earring into my ear but then it didn't go through. I did this 3 times and on the fourth go, it went through.

Me: & it didn't bleed...?

Sandra: No..but my finger did.

Me: HAHAHAHA YOUR FINGER BLED? BUT NOT YOUR EAR?

Sandra: cos when it went through, my finger was there so it went into my finger a little bit.

Me: You know it's gnna get infected. There's a reason why professionals use real earrings.

Sandra: Nah, it won't get infected becos I disinfected it with salt water & plus I use the spray twice a day.

Me: It's going to corrode in your ear and get infected.

Sandra: No, Youtube said it wouldn't do that.

Me: Well I guess Youtube is always right.

No comments:

Post a Comment