Sunday 19 August 2012

Regret

One of the biggest things I'll regret is not trying my best in Yr 11. It started with everyone saying "Oh dw, yr 11 doesn't count". They're right, it doesn't count towards HSC but it still counts. I've realised this a while ago but Yr 12 is our HSC year, which means there's no room for making mistakes there. So instead of starting to really try in year 12, why not start in yr 11? Yr 11 means making mistakes. If you try your best and it doesn't turn out well, then you know what to do to improve. It leaves you time to work on something before the HSC year starts. It's the last term of Yr 11 but it's not too late. I'm going to try my best for the Prelims and if my results aren't what I expected, then at least I know what to do for HSC. 

No comments:

Post a Comment