Saturday 4 August 2012

R.I.P

You know when you've had something for not even 1 month and you lost it? That's what happened to me this morning. Last night, I noticed my rabbit was acting strange. She wasn't moving anything except her nose, she didn't eat or drink and she didn't respond to sounds and smells. I let her out of her house and she slowly hops out and hurried underneath the back of the table. My dad put her back in the house and she still didn't move or anything. I knew she was sick and always thinking of the worst, I thought she wasn't going to survive after tonight. I told the rest of my family and I sat next to her for an hour, studying for a test I had the next day. Everyone said that she was going to be fine. But for once the worst came. I woke up and went to check up on her and she was lying there. I had found out she passed away last night while I was asleep and everyone else was awake. Heart attack. I was sad but I didn't cry and just went off to tutor. It was only 15 minutes ago when it hit me that that moment last night was the last time I was going to see her and that's when the tears just poured. It's only been 2 weeks but I've gotten attached to her; playing and feeding with her everyday. Every time I think or mention her I get teary (so if you read this, please don't mention it after a while). My dad buried her this morning and I guess that's it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment