Sunday 25 March 2012

Fast spender.

I admit I shop waaaay too much. After tutor today, my family was just like, 'Get in loser, we're going shopping'. & I was like 'yaaaay'! We went to boring Neeta City, which doesn't have anything except for the pop up Cotton On store. There was a huuuuge sale & I got this floral thing (idrk what it called but it looks like a parachute), winter socks & an icecream colour block shirt; all 5 bucks each. We then went to this asian store where they sell random nice stuff. There was an antique bed side table that I think I'm gnna save up for. I love those stores, they have cool affordable things. My parents & I wanted to get this Buddha statue for the backyard, which will make it more serene but we're gnna keep looking in case something better comes along. We went to Stockies after & I bought a jumper from JayJays for 30% off! :) There was a buy one get one free sale at Insport & Sandra got these really nice blue Nikes and my dad got his Nikes for freeeeeee! My mum was jokingly jealous & wanted a free pair but there weren't any nice ones left. She actually considered buying soccer boots cos they were free if I got something LOL.
After all this shopping, my dad was like, 'LET'S GO CITY IN 2 WEEKS!'

No comments:

Post a Comment