Sunday 25 March 2012

Santorini

If I could travel anywhere in the world, it would definitely be Greece. 

Wendy & I made plans at the beginning of the year that we have to go when we've both finished high school. I would be 21 by then. Despite its appalling economy, it's a destination thats going to do the job. I came across a website and it presented 5 different hotels in Santorini. I think for the past 2 hours I was just reading everything from every hotel & scrolling through the pictures. So oblivious to the fact that I have a creative writing task I have to do in a an hour or so & I haven't planned. 
The natural simplicity to Greece is far beyond a destination I would've imagined. I got so hyped up and was even thinking if we should book accommodation soon (entirely bonkers...but you never know how long the waiting list can be). I tried to pick the one hotel, which seems to suit me best and I concluded that I really don't mind which one because they all have their picturesque sceneries, cuisines and charm. I checked the Greek Islands map & found out that Katikies Hotel is surrounded by beaches. I think it's also the closest to Oia, Santorini which is the Greek village on the island known for it's different buildings carved  from rock. I seriously can't wait. 


No comments:

Post a Comment