Sunday 18 March 2012

Rocking it.

I think its once a month or two that I visit the city, either to shop or take pictures. Two weeks ago, I went to the Rocks with my family. I think a lot of people will agree when I say the atmosphere up there is so much more peaceful and calm than western suburbs. Don't get me wrong, I love living here but its really nice to just take a break. I love strolling through the Rocks' market on Saturday even though I never buy anything. I bought a Butterbear (HP drink) flavoured ice cone last time & it was really yummy. They have these gourmet food stores, which are soo freeking simple but tasty. We bought two Japanese pancakes; beef & vegetarian, & my dad drove us up to this park. We sat & ate while looking over the entire Sydney Harbour. It's really picturesque...would probably be a really good first date setting. There's usually a lot of wedding couples there, having their photographs taken..& that's when I just pay attention & can't stop staring at photographers' cameras. I'm really grateful at the fact that my Dad works in the city. Otherwise I wouldn't of known the things Sydney offers.

No comments:

Post a Comment