Thursday 9 February 2012

Knocked down one by one; they all eventually leave.

The past couple of days have been such a confusion for me, but between all that, there were these tiny moments where I just lit up..but just for those few seconds. One of them was during sport & it was just that moment when you jump with full force to catch a ball soaring in the air & you think you won't catch it because it's so far up but you do. Idk if it's just me but it feels great.
Today during English when it was pouring hard out outside, I sat next to the open window & felt the tiny splashes against my skin. The breeze was perfectly blowing my hair in the right direction and the slight chill lifted my mood instantly. & of course the pitter patter was the cherry on top, tying those few seconds of relaxation together. Love those tiny things.

It's always the small things.

No comments:

Post a Comment