Wednesday 22 February 2012

Sail away.

Feels like I haven't blogged in ages. Like everyone else, it has been pretty intense with homework and the load of assignments that I should really start soon. It's become so busy that I sometimes feel like I'm not "sociable" anymore..even to some of my close friends. Don't talk much, just constantly thinking and planning out what to do after school every single day. My friend's birthday photos are pretty important to me because it's the least I can do besides buying/making them a present. I've been behind & still need to do Nadine's & Diana's. On a more positive note, I'm really enjoying basketball every Wednesday. Just brings back primary memories & it's the only time when I'm not my usual self. It feels like it takes off some stress. The only subjects I'm enjoying is Maths, Ancient History & Religion, which is strange. Hope all you guys are coping well!

No comments:

Post a Comment