Monday 19 December 2011

Babies eyes do not produce tears until the baby has reached 6 to 8 weeks old.

Today is officially the first day of the Christmas holidays. I was supposed to go catch a movie with Mable, Dougie, Krishna & Matthew but my mum wanted us to clean our rooms & the house today so we don't have to worry about it later. So I wiped my table clear of school books and left the tutor ones. I was looking through some of my stuff & I found a frame I made, which I painted black. It had no use at all until I remembered something. I won't talk about the history of it or who gave it to me but maybe you can figure it out for yourself. I also found some old camera film strips so I stuck them on my window so the sunlight can shine through it. Shame there's not much today. I finally printed 2 photos of Dougie & I and placed them in the Princess Snowglobe she got me for Kris Kringle. I love it so much but I won't show her the picture yet. 
My room atm is really plain. There's hardly anything on my walls except the aqua paint, my clothes hanging birdcage and the lights Mable got me for my birthday present. So throughout the holidays I'm planning to make a bunch of things to decorate my room. I can't wait to go Spotlight & Bunnings! If you didn't know, Spotlight is my favourite store. It beats all the clothes store. I love it and whenever I walk through the doors my heart just races and takes me to the Arts & Crafts aisles. I also need to take a colossal of photos these holidays since I will need heaps to decorate my main wall. I don't have a specific plan to how the layout will be or what I'll be making so I'll just buy a bunch of stuff and see what I can make out of them. 



I have a feeling these holidays will be the best ever. 

No comments:

Post a Comment