Thursday 29 December 2011

If you keep a goldfish in a dark room, it'll eventually turn white.

Ever since my Dad left for his adventurous Vietnam holiday, my mum, sisters & I have been dragging our mattresses back and forth from our rooms to enjoy each other's company before falling asleep. They're all so bothered to drag it to the living room every night and drag it back every morning. Being the unbothered person I am, I just simply sleep on the couch. We head to bed at around 9:30-10pm watching Friends or something interesting on TV and fall asleep one by one.
We were watching TV and came along this amazingly interesting ad about 'The Illusionists' performing at the Sydney Opera House. With no consideration of the pricing, I screamed out, 'I'M SO GOING TO THIS!' I quickly googled them and was devastated to find the event extremely pricey for the whole family to go to. But OMG I reaaaaaaaally want to go to this. Maybe even more than the HP exhibition! I was dazzled and fascinated about every character in the magician group. I already have my favourites and watched all their youtube videos. I would save up money but I also need someone else to go with because it's just so expensive if my family goes. Their names & personas just makes the group look so much more exciting and thrilling. Anyway if you haven't seen the ad on TV here's the link. http://www.sydneyoperahouse.com/the-illusionists/default.aspx 
I CAN'T GET OVER THEM OMG.

No comments:

Post a Comment