Wednesday 28 December 2011

Today’s clowns have white faces because the first clowns centuries ago would kill children that didn’t laugh and grind up their bones.

So already, I'm running out of interesting things to blog about so Dougie suggested one of her previous 10 day challenges. Hope you guys have fun reading it!

Challenge 1: Day 1: Introduction to my challenge and 5 facts/anecdotes of my life

Challenge 2: Day 2: Meaning behind my blog name

Challenge 3: Day 3: My parents

Challenge 4: Day 4: A place I've travelled to

Challenge 5: Day 5: Qualities in a relationship that I believe are necessary

Challenge 6: Day 6: My Favorite tv shows

Challenge 7: Day 7: My Dream house

Challenge 8: Day 8: Something I'm afraid of

Challenge 9: Day 9 : Something that stresses me out

Challenge 10: Day 10: Things that annoy me

Challenge 11: Day 11: My first love

Challenge 12: Day 12: 3 of my wishes

No comments:

Post a Comment