Saturday 17 December 2011

The higher your IQ, the more you dream.

Even though my family is Buddhist, we celebrate Christmas every single year. Wendy & I put up the tree in mid November, listening to JB's, 'Mistletoe' while doing so. We give & receive presents, our S-class does KrisKringle & we always have a Christmas dinner with my dad's side. The fambam is the typical asian family, with all of the kids playing either piano or violin, striving to get to a selective school & every academic thing is counted as a "competition". Every year it's the same big dinner; baked potatoes, prawns with dip, salad, legit ham & a huuuge turkey. Only this year my cousin, Helen made a scrum-dilly-umptious trifle in a cup filled with small jam rolls, with custard poured over it, sprinkled with blueberries, strawberries & peaches & the whipped cream to take diabetes to a whole new level. We exchanged gifts for Kris Kringle & I got the typical Ferrero Roche box of chocolates, which I will give away since I'm not a fan of chocolate. The best bit about today was that Tinky got a haircut! & gosh it's just the cutest. He has never been this clean before & I love the little green bow they put ontop of his head! I think I shall watch some Criminal Minds tonight. 

No comments:

Post a Comment