Thursday 15 December 2011

Cows can sleep standing up, but can only dream lying down.

Over the months I've ben inspired by a few people, especially Yvonne, to start up a blog & just release some thoughts. Over time, there will be a lot of things you will learn & know about me. Not just me but countless situations, issues & people. I love reading people's personal blogs because in life there isn't enough time for you to ask all your friends how their day was or what they have planned, so their blog just is just a fraction of what happens when their heart & mind combines. Through all the blogs you read, you're sure to learn something new, even if it's the teeniest tiniest bit & help you gain perspective & even extend your vocabulary. So this is my blog, welcome readers! 

                                       Have fun &
                                         explore...

2 comments: