Saturday 17 December 2011

The strongest muscle in the body is the tongue.

I feel like blogging a little bit right now, before I go to tutor. My parents were gardening front & backyard & my mum didn't close the gate properly. So one of my adorable dogs, Scrappy (I dislike his name, it sounds so crappy) got through the gap & just casually walked to my front door. Gosh it was so cute to me becos I thought he would run around & out of my lawn but he just sat infront of the door :L Anyway I put him back with my other dog, Tinky (Yeah, I named him). I love my dogs. I think they're gay cos they've been doing stuff. Stuff that corrupted my little sister, Alice. I love talking to my dogs & singing to them because even though they don't understand, they know you're giving them comfort by listening to the tone of your voice. 


I like to say Tinky is half Maltese Terrier & half polar bear. He's actually really fluffy & way more dirty. He enjoys the occasional walk around the flowers. He wags his tail with enthusiasm especially when I rap :L He was born on Australia Day & Chinese New Year & loves eating cultural food like curry & banh canh (Viet Udon). 
When I want to insult Scrappy whenever he misbehaves, I would call him, 'Lion'. This is because I usually softly put my hands around his neck and push his fur up so it spreads out like a lion's mane :L Scrappy is the more well behaved dog but he's mean. He doesn't like it when Tinky's eating food or when Tinky sleeps in the kennel because he thinks it's all his. He's very picky about what he eats so most of the time he just eats meat. 

No comments:

Post a Comment