Friday 30 December 2011

Lobsters have blue blood.



These past two days have been really good for me. Yesterday we went to Spotlight (favourite store) and spent like more than 1 hour there. I didn't even finish shopping yet! :L but after that we went to eat seafood at Penrith Seafood, which isn't in Penrith but across from Spotlight in Wetherill Park. There was a huge spotlight sale especially for the fabrics and I really wanted to get a whole bunch of different ones in case I feel like making a skirt or shirt but the line was craaaaazy. So instead I got 4 ribbons; royal blue, navy blue, royal purple and wine red, 4m of sailor's rope, purple glitter, this cool feather thing, paper roses and clear string. I should've bought more stuff. The seafood was the best omg. Battered fish cooked to perfection (masterchef style), crunchy calamari rings, delicious potato scallops and the usual chips squeezed with lemon and pinched of salt. If you live around Wetherill Park, across from Spotlight, you should try the Penrith Seafood place! It's cheap and yummy. 
When we got home, I sawed off a branch from my tree and decided to use it to decorate my room. I painted it brown and I think I'm going to make pink blossoms to connect to the branch & try to hang it from my ceiling. Mum made banh xeo (Vietnamese yellow pancake) for dinner and once again, my sisters dragged out their mattresses before falling asleep. 
Today, we went shopping at Parra Westfields and I'm very happy with my purchases; typo bird mouse pad, 2 scarves ($4.50 each! OMG! 70% off at Glassons), a knitted shirt, bday card and teal lace up flat shoes from Rubi. I feel very fulfilled because everything was cheap. :D


NYE tomorrow. Cancelled plans with Mable for Sydney harbour. Still don't know what to do. 

No comments:

Post a Comment