Friday 23 December 2011

You can fill up two swimming pools of saliva over a lifetime.

So I've been seeing this image all over Tumblr for the past few weeks.
If somehow the clock magically takes me back to the beginning of 2011, I would take the chance to redo everything. I know how usually me being the type of person I am would say, 'But if you had to redo everything, then you wouldn't be who you are and where you'll be in life right now'. And that's the thing. I don't want to be where I am right now. 2011 could've been one of the worst years of my life. Right before the new year starts, I know I'll reflect back upon 2011 and remember the best, unforgettable moments but also the darkest, worst moments embedded into my memory. This year was very momentous. I experienced things like never before & I also regret a lot of things. But one thing I definitely do not regret was meeting new people, learning things & strengthening friendships. I know I've hurt people whom I love very much & I just could've done so much better. I didn't try hard enough for any exams or tests. To sum up myself with one word for 2011, it would definitely have to be mindless
Twenty twelve is going to be better even though it's double the stress & school work. I'm motivated & determined to do my best and study hard & this time I mean it. It would be amazing if I could redo 2011 but I don't mind where I am now. As long as my happy and still moving on, it's all good. 

No comments:

Post a Comment