Friday 16 December 2011

A koala bear sleeps 22 hours of everyday.

Double the jumping castle, double the people, double the fun. But that isn't the case since the first half of Gino's party was pretty fun & then gradually died out for me. Either that or I gradually died out. Oh gosh I love jumping castles & it's ability to withhold heaps of crazy teenagers frolicking around, just by blowing air. Most of the time spent on the jumping castle was just sitting, lying down, avoiding getting squashed & helping Anmol get to the top. But of course, the best bit was taking all the photos & laughing at the people squirming for freedom underneath a pile of boys. There wasn't much dancing, which was a shame because I actually wanted to dance for once :L Well after the Pizza, I got really bored & really wanted to go home. So overall, the party wasn't as fun as I imagined it would be but bleh, at least I had fun on the jumping castles. 
So every Saturday, I have Peak Chem tutor in the morning then I catch the free Cabra shuttle bus to Cabra & attend Peak English tutor. Tomorrow's the last week of tutor until we have our 3 week holiday but I cbb completing an essay in English tomorrow so I'll most likely jig..just like last week haha :L
I'm not the type of person to jig anything it's just I would rather spend $20 on something else then going to tutor & doing an essay. My next post will be more interesting, I guarantee. It's just I'm in a very bleh & meh mood at the moment. 

Hope you guys have a lovely weekend! Goodnight

No comments:

Post a Comment