Sunday 1 January 2012

Here we go, 2012.

HAPPY NEW YEAR READERS!

My NYE wasn't really the start I had in mind for 2012 but not everything can be smiles and rainbows. Had a BBQ at Dad's side, then went to uncle's then finally hurried home to drag our mattresses & dance, jumping on them like maniacs to the music videos on channel 9. It was really fun at times & at times we just tired out and sat down, singing to Adele's songs. Everything was great, I was excited. Then when I logged onto msn, things changed. I know I overreacted but idk...let's just say I missed out on having a spectacular time tonight. Talking to Dougie made me feel better. I have no New Year resolutions because they don't come true. It's like getting a new book and writing extremely neat in it for a few weeks then turns into a scribbly doodle book. Anyway I hope all of you have a lovely New Year, go hard out and party.

2012 is going to be better.
 I hope the world ends and the human race is eliminated.

No comments:

Post a Comment