Tuesday 3 January 2012

American car horns beep in the tone of F.

1st of Jan - Stanwell Park Beach
2nd of Jan - Jamberoo, where you can't control the action because of the queues
3rd of Jan - Lasertag & Bowling with cousins & sisters
4th of Jan - Nerf Picnic
5th of Jan - Library
6th of Jan - Olympic Park/ Daddy's coming home!
11th of Jan - DOUGIE'S BIRTHDAY; HP EXHIBITION!
24th of Jan - TARONGA ZOO! 

Continuing 12 day challenge soon. Not as much people as I expected coming to the picnic tomorrow :( I hope it'll still be fun. Received the bitchiest and most bullshit phone call last night but I'm not going to do anything about it because she's really not worth my time. Bleh my blogging is so out of style today but meh. Making berry trifle in a cup for tomorrow! PRETTY LITTLE LIARS OUT TOMORROW TOO! Bleh I'm worried about the short numbers for this picnic...

3 comments:

  1. I WENT TO STANWELL PARK BEACH TOO! OMG I THINK I SAW YOUR SISTERS! Did they have a waterproof camera?

    ReplyDelete
  2. YES OMGOMGOMG! HOW COME I DIDN'T SEE YOU?!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Idk:L My family didn't set up a picnic mat or bbq place:L We just ate at the kiosk and sat by our car. Why didn't I see you if I saw your sisters:L Did you swim as well?

    ReplyDelete