Saturday 28 January 2012

Shopping Therapy.

After a wonderful day yesterday, my good day streak continues as I decided to skip English tutor today & go to the city with my family. I regret nothing. I had such an amazing time shopping, sightseeing, get mind boggled & overwhelmed by everything. I've been feeling really happy and I hope this continues for as long as possible. So after shopping with my mum & my sisters at the HP exhibition, we went to The Rocks market. The drive there was breath taking. Well for me it was. There was at least 5 weddings taking place near the Rocks, with photographers all around & fancy cars striped with pure white ribbon. There was one newlywed that stood out to me. It was an Indian groom & a white bride kissing at the London styled elephone booth. She was wearing a beautifully made golden sari & the groom wore the classic black suit. They were really cute & the bridesmaid all wore saris' as well. Well after getting overwhelmed by all the weddings, we drove up somewhere and enjoyed the whole scenery of the harbour. At that exact moment, I can already picture the photographic opportunities I can take at that viewpoint. It was my heaven & I would love to have a picnic there one day. Probably the best first date spot for me :L
Going to play tennis every Sunday morning since I don't do PE anymore, which I will really miss. First time playing tennis tomorrow so hopefully I don't suck at it too badly! Enjoy the rest of your holidays!

Yeah, Sandra drew this on her arm, upside down. Artistic (Y)






No comments:

Post a Comment