Saturday 21 January 2012

Shop til you drop.

Yesterday, Anmol rocked up at my place in the morning so we could head off to shop at Parra. I haven't seen her for weeks! Since our graduation. We decided to, 'open our minds' and browse in stores that didn't seem legit or stores that we wouldn't normally go in. At the end of the day I purchased a few pens from Typo, a blood orange scallop rimmed shirt & an aqua mullet skirt from Glassons. Even though Anmol didn't buy much, the ruler gun she got from Typo made her day :L We shopped for nearly 6 hours!

Vietnamese New Year is in less than 2 days and I was thinking of getting a haircut. O:
But no..I was just thinking of getting a bang or something but I decided to leave it till Autumn or Winter since I will sweat a lot this Summer & I don't want pimples on my forehead. Haven't even gotten Back 2 School shopping yet & saved my school skirts for tomorrow to buy.
Towards the end on my holidays, they get pretty dull so I'll think of something interesting to blog about.
Enjoy your C/VNY! & by enjoy I mean, enjoy getting a lotta $$. 

No comments:

Post a Comment