Thursday 26 January 2012

Chuck em on the barbie mayte!

My dad drove us to the city today & unfortunately, I didn't bring my camera :( I didn't think there was gnna be anything interesting there & I was going to shop but there were this street lined with unique car models & I'm not interested in cars but they were a beauty. I got a faded blue shirt & a modernised- vintage styled dress from Dotti. Usually on Australia day, my dad's side would gather at my grandparents place but everyone's out & about & I have Truong tonight :( I'm dreading the hours leading up to class. I always imagine the worst. We did a test last week & from what I've heard, we didn't do well & if no one did well then I certainly did awfully horrible. I just don't want sir to shout at the class & pick out specific people & humiliate them. I'm not a person that can handle someone shouting at me, I would probably start crying. The good news is, IT'S TINKY'S BIRTHDAY!

Hoping for the best but expecting the worst. 

No comments:

Post a Comment