Monday 30 January 2012

The first & last day.

For most Year 11s, today was their first day however fortunately for us, today was our final day of the holidays. It was so last minute but Emily called up in the morning & asked if I could come over. Met up with Mable on the bus & arrived at Emily's. After a while, Laura surprised us with presents! I'm entirely in love with it. Wooden black framed with a picturesque photograph of the sunset in Santorini, Greece. My dream destination right up on my wall. THANK YOU SO MUCH LAURA! (L)
Emily's dad chopped up different fruits for us & served it with vanilla ice cream, which was simple but sooo damn nice. We started watching cinnamon challenges & rewatched episodes of 2 Broke Girls. Laura & Emily helped dye me & Mable's hair this blueberry colour & then went to buy icecream.
Even though it was really hot today, it was really relaxed & kinda the perfect way to end Summer holidays.

No comments:

Post a Comment