Sunday 15 January 2012

Pitter Patter

I'm sure it's clear that I yet again have failed to complete a blog challenge. But bleh. I can feel the stress building up now since us Truongers have an exam on Thursday. Since tutor started last week, it no longer feels like the holidays anymore.


One of the best feelings for me is when it rains. Heavily. Like nearly everyone, I love the sound but unusually, I hop up over my couch facing the window & peek outside to see if I can catch a worm squirming across the footpath to the garden. Sometimes I would just sit in the entertainment room wrapped around in my knitted blanket enjoying the cliche hot chocolate. Today was very unproductive & it started to pour so I sat by the window & used the graphite sticks I bought from this cheap bookstore in the city. The sketch looked rough & my stroke marks had to be eased so I watercoloured it, which is really fun even if  you're sucky at painting! Love painting on rainy days.

No comments:

Post a Comment