Sunday 8 January 2012

The most expensive photograph is $2,900,000.

For a while now, I've been looking at different photography blogs and groups on facebook & came across one that stood out from the rest. Her name is Kiara Rose. She's my inspiration, even though she's two years younger than me. Her photographs just bring out those little details in life. She captures it so amazingly and isn't overphotoshopped. Her photos are the epitome of creativity and I'm just so in love with her photography. What makes them even more special is that, she gives a little description of the photo. The ideas are complex but her words are simple. The description is the verbal representation of the photograph. Whenever there's a moment you can't explain, she captures those moments. For years, I've always wanted to produce photos like that but it's taking a long time to save up for an amazing Canon. I know it's not the camera that makes you a photographer but I really want a better camera to excel at my only talent. 

No comments:

Post a Comment