Friday 27 January 2012

Finally got my L's!

Caught the bus with Wendy & Alice to Fairfield and arrived at the RTA at 11:20 even though I was scheduled for 12. I got really excited when my ticket number was called. My hopes dropped when the guy told me I need one of my parent's signature for someshit idk so I called my mum & she came to sign it. As soon as I sat down to do the test, their whole system crashed. It was 12:30 when I finally got to attempt the test. Did it within 4 minutes & passed :D Idk I got really excited when I received the license. It made it so official along with the stack of L plates & log book. After all the hassle, our stummies were grumbling so we trained it to Cabra & met up with Dougie, Mable & Laura at iYoghurt. I was really excited, idk why. Even though it hasn't been long since I've seen them, every step I took made my heart beat faster. I always laugh when I see Dougie, guess it's just a slut thing :L After iYoghurt, we walked to Crispy Crepes, drew on the blackbord, ordered a mixed berry fruit sundae & then headed to Tee's to eat once again. I got this simple but pretty diary from the news agency that I really love. It's plain lilac-lavendar & just a regular day to day planner. I ordered a Chai latte & vegemite toast.

I wouldn't usually blog about my whole day but today felt really nice. I enjoyed every moment even though it was just spent in the asian towns. It was last minute & simple. I love things simple. 

No comments:

Post a Comment