Tuesday 10 January 2012

The only food cockroaches won't eat are cucumbers.

I was bored the other night so I decided to make this bracelet. There wasn't an extra J so I had to settle with this.
Mable, Anmol, Durga, Jacinda, Emily, Laura.

Today, Emily rocked up at 7:30am & woke me up :L She bought bagfuls of scrapbooking utensils along for some random reason but she let me keep it so I'm more than happy :) My mum drove us & my sisters to Cabra library to 'study'. We worked for a while, then admitted we can't work when we're hungry just like how you can't sleep when you're hungry so we went to get Cheese & Bacons. Came back, worked for another hour then headed to Yumcha at Fortune 8. Oh yeah we saw Laura & her sisters so we chilled with them for a bit. After that, headed back to library where we met Michelle & some Year 12 MF guys. One of them was Vincent Tran & I just admire his consistency, hardworking & motivation towards his education. He goes to the library everyday I heard & this year, I will try to do the same as soon as school starts. I still have an annoying blocked nose & cough spasms here and there.


I'm so excited for tomorrow :)

No comments:

Post a Comment